Sunday, November 11, 2007

Entry for November 30, 2005 (from my yahoo blog)

My "V" SIGN

If you have known me long enough... or if you have been observing me in person...... you would have found out that I like to pose a "V" handsign in front of the camera.
Alot of people have been asking me what this "V" handsign really mean and why did I do that?
I usually replied as follows :-

a) V stands for victory,
b) V Is a symbol for fun, peace and loving

But that's not the main reason why I am doing that.... I am not so noble......

Actually, I have been doing that since very young...
During my childhood days, I used to stick out my tongue and pose "V" sign in front of any mirror that I come across. Sometimes, I even made faces and that handsign when I happen to look at my reflection on the water in the pail during showering.
It gradually becomes habitual as I grow old and I couldnt help doing that now when I pose in front of a camera.
Perhaps you may say I am acting cute.... Perhaps I still feel young at heart...and perhaps all I want is to be a child again...
Nevertheless, this strange habit of mine has somehow influenced my closer friends and colleagues. They began to follow my example and use "V" handsign when we take photo together...

Perhaps I should ask them for some patent fee next time.. Should I?

No comments: