Sunday, November 11, 2007

Entry for November 27, 2005 (from my yahoo blog)

My FAVORITE CHAIR

I love this sofa chair.... it is older than me... much much older.
I was told the base and legs of this chair is made of teakwood and weigh heavier than a color tv set.
It has already served a few masters and now it is serving my boss patiently in the office, after he bought it from an antique shop 2 years ago.
Though the appearance of this chair does not suit the outlook of a modern office, it has somehow lifted the classy image of our company and attention of visitors who walked in.
Sometimes I do wonder if this chair has ever installed a numeric counter to measure the number of people that has sat on it, what number would I be having...
Nevertheless, I have often dozed off and had a lot of short naps on this chair during the breaks and my overtime in the office.
As I always told my colleagues, its comfort and realiabilty is second to none.

No comments: